* IN ORDER TO CLAIM A CAMP SPOT AT THE KERN COUNTY MINI TRUCK SHOWDOWN, YOU MUST FIRST PRE REGISTER 1 VEHICLES FROM THE CLUB, THIS GUARANTEES A SPOT AT THE EVENT WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT TILL LAST MINUTE OR DAY OF TO FIND A CAMP SITE FOR THE WEEKEND.
* Tents and Trailers will be allowed, Minimal Hookups for Location (First Come First Serve)
* All campsites must be left the way they were taken, Clean and Tidy, in order for this event to grow each year, this is a regulation set by the Kern County Fairgrounds. Site trash cans are available for all campers use, all sites that are left trashed will Be documented and reviewed for the next years event.
* ALL CAMPERS USING PROPANE OR WOOD FIRE STOVES, MUST HAVE THERE HEATING ELEMENTS OFF THE GROUND, REASON IS WE DO NOT WANT TO DAMAGE THE GRASS FOR FACILITY.
* ANY AND ALL WOOD BURNING FIRE PLACES MUST HAVE AND ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A "FIRE EXTINGUISHER" THAT IS UP TO DATE AND CURRENT. NEEDS TO HAVE CONCRETE BLOCKS UNDERNEATH TO PROTECT THE GROUND FROM BURNING, NEEDS TO HAVE PROPER VENTILATION AND COVERING SO EMBERS ARE UNABLE TO ESCAPE AND CAUSE POTENTIAL FIRES.
* ALL COALS AND BURN LOGS NEED TO BE REMOVED AND HAULED OFF BY CAMP USING SUCH ITEMS TO STAY WARM, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A FINE OR POSSIBLE EXPULSION FROM FUTURE EVENTS.